3.04.2012

What I love about Sundays...

If you don't know me personally, I've been raised in a Christian home. Every Sunday morning my family and I go to church together. Today was no different than any other Sunday and we got to spend the morning in the Lord's house. 

We followed up church with a little food -- which did not fit in my diet plan. We went to Cheddars! YUM. Our lunch was great since the four of us are rarely ever together at the same time. We came home to our separate corners, but not before snapping a couple quick pictures. My brother realized that we coordinated clothing again -- #twinning! Happens way too often. Then my dad jumped in for a few with his Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. shirt! #WestVirginia&Proud! 

My brother and I after dinner!

Our family... 



I've spent the rest of my evening living the life of a college student writing and revising more lesson plans than I can handle! DARN YOU 5E FORMAT!!! Nevertheless, I'm glad I'm studying something I honestly enjoy rather than something I'm miserable with. Here's a little snapshot of my work space! 
Vera Bradley, Thirty-One, and lesson plans... a teacher's life.

This is how I'll be spending the remainder of my night! Tomorrow I start my early childhood clinical and I'm so excited to meet my kiddos! I'll write tomorrow about my experience! 

I'm leaving you with a link to my creative aunt's webpage! She makes bows and accessories of sorts. She's very talented! 




No comments :

Post a Comment