3.13.2012

Fabulous at .... ??

In the midst of classes and clinicals and what not my beautiful, second mother, Sidney Conley (Morgan's mom) had a very monumental birthday! Since she will be out of town on her actual birthday Morgan got a hold of me to surprise her at our Zumba class! She's also a Zumba instructor -- HOTTIE! 

I was in charge of cupcakes and Momma helped out with the veggies and decorating. Let me tell you right now that making 24 cupcakes this morning was extremely tempting, but I'm proud to say I didn't eat any... until tonight. ;) 


I snapped some pictures throughout the evening! Morgan came up with a Hawaiian theme and it was way fun! 

One of my favorite ideas was the gumballs in colored margarita glasses! Cheap, easy and way cute!

And that she is ;)


SURPRISE! 

Hugs for the master mind! 

Momma and Momma Sid! 

What a good daughter! Even a hint of her hubby in the back!

She melts my heart! 

The party planners! We can whip together a party in no time! 

ZUMBA LOVE!! 

Snagged a shot with the lady of the evening! 

Then my mother attempts to take pictures... this is what happens. Us laughing hysterically at Mom laughing hysterically.

This is our "over it" faces! Too funny! 

Finally got a good one! 

Our signature pose together! That's a whole lotta love right there! 


Great ending to a fun surprise party! Happy Birthday, Momma Sid! 



No comments :

Post a Comment