3.30.2012

High Five for Friday

Well... this week has been WAY too short. I've tried to balance my school and work schedule with seeing my sweet boyfriend and it is almost time for him to leave again! :( It's going to be a LONG 5 weeks!

But, I've still got 5 AWESOME things to be happy about!

1. KOHL'S Early Bird Sales! 

It was a joint effort with my two aunts, but on Saturday my mother and I managed to buy over 800 dollars  of clothes, shoes, etc for...(drumroll please) 250 bucks!!! Yeah, we're good. Seriously though, Kohl's has the BEST sale racks ever! Check them out this weekend! 

2. ZAC BROWN BAND! 
They came to Huntington last Saturday! We had an AWESOME crew and had so much fun! 



3. MACIE MAE
Ok the picture is really enough! This sweet angel girl was born Monday and on Tuesday I got to kiss all over her sweet face. I can't even handle it. 


4. Sweet boyfriend's that make you dinner (or heat it up) after a long day of class! Went over to Pup's last night to find this waiting on me. How cute! 



5. TEAM TONI! 
This deserves about 1000 high fives actually. I recently learned about Toni Black, this AMAZINGLY strong 23 year old young lady! From what I've learned Toni was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago. I do not know details but what I do know is that the doctor's have stopped treatment and gave her only months to live. I also know that being 21, I have no idea what I would do if I were in this predicament. So, today I give 100000 high-fives to Toni and all the amazing young women out there with stories just like her. TEAM TONI!


1 comment :

  1. Wow, awesome Kohl's deals!! Nice! And what a precious baby!! Too cute! What a story about Toni, like you said, I can't even imagine! Will definitely be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. By the way, I tagged you in a game from my other blog, if you feel up to it, stop by, check it out, and play along. If not, that's no problem. :)

    stasweet-stacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete