12.12.2012

School is out... forever!

This doesn't feel real, but after a couple for finals I will NEVER have to sit through a class AGAIN!


Crazy.


My next, and final, semster is just student teaching where I will be in an elementary classroom everyday doing what I love! 


I feel like just yesterday I was walking onto Marshall's campus and now, in just 5 short months, I 'll be walking across a stage somewhere getting my diploma! 

I am more than ready to start my teaching career! 

I know many of my viewers are teachers, so if you are, what was one special memory you had from student teaching? Or did you even have to do student teaching? 

2 comments :

  1. My supervising teacher for my first placement was awesome! She really let me have feel reign in her classroom and treated me like the daughter she had never had. I still see her today and am so grateful for her kindness! I also see students from that first placement which have graduated now--ugh!--and they hug me and tell me how much they loved having me. There is no more special feeling in the world than being someone's teacher. And you are going to be an amazing one! I'm so proud of you! Maybe, just maybe, you'll get placed in an awesome first grade classroom that I know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this is crazy! I can't believe we are graduating so soon. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete