3.31.2012

TAG YOU'RE IT!

My good friend, Stacey, who has a few different, FABULOUS, blogs tagged me in a fun questionnaire game and asked me to answer a few questions about myself! I've decided that since I'm depressed over my Buckeyes losing tonight AND having to say goodbye to my boyfriend for 5 more weeks, I need to do something to get my mind off of them both! Thanks, Stacey!

Here are the questions she asked!

1.  What is your favorite past time?
My favorite past time would have to be shopping. I know that's kind of ridiculous, but it has become a special thing that my mom and I do together. Now, we don't go nuts and spend crazy amount of money, but we have made a game to see how cheap we can get name brands for! We love using coupons and discounts and looking at how much we saved at the end of the day! I also enjoy watching or playing sports of any kind, singing (mainly for church), playing guitar, and traveling! 

2.  Do you have pets?  What kind? What are their names?
I do not have any pets, but we did have Golden Retrievers my entire life. We raised Omar and Candy from the time they were pups and bred them and sold the puppies. My brother and I kind of made that our summer job. Mom and Dad let us keep the money if we would water and feed the puppies and dogs. It was a pretty sweet deal! I miss Omar and Candy everyday! They were the best dogs ever! 

3.  What is your favorite quote or verse?
My favorite verse is Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


4.  Do you have children?  How many?
I do not have any children yet. I'm still a youngin' (21) but I plan on having at least 3 one day!

5.  What is your favorite food?
Oh gosh... I absolutely LOVE food. My favorite would have to be anything with Buffalo chicken on it! 

6.  What is a favorite book you have recently read?
I finished reading The Shack a couple months ago and really enjoyed it. I am currently reading Jennifer Hudson's book I Got This and it is really empowering and encouraging for women, especially for those trying to lose weight! I highly recommend it! 

7.  What is your favorite movie?
I am a SUCKER for a good romance movie. I am also a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan, so any of his movies are my favorites, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Dear John, etc. I also love P.S. I Love You I just have to be in the right state of mind to watch it or else I'll go into depression mode! 

8.  What is a favorite or most desired vacation spot?
This is a tough one, but I'd have to say St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. I've been once with my family when we went on a Carnival Cruise and it was hands down the most beautiful place I've ever been. I'd love to go and spend a week there! 

9.  Why do you love blogging?
I actually studied journalism all through high school and received a couple scholarships for college through journalism. My journalism teacher was and still is to this day one of the most amazing women I've ever met in my life. I was a journalism major for a year and a half in college before I switched to Elementary Education. I always knew I would be a teacher one day, but I had a passion for writing and thought journalism was the only way I could keep writing! Well... along came blogging! Now I'm still writing, but pursuing my first career choice and working with children! 

10.  What is something important that you have learned?
I must say that something I have learned in life is that it is okay to just have a few close friends than a ton of "friends". At 21 I have about a handful of people I can honestly call my true friends who would do anything in the world for me and, for me, that makes me the richest girl in the world. 


Okay now that you've learned a little bit about me I'm going to do the same! I'm going to tag 
Lindsay from The Growing Family
Ashley from Small Fish Big Campus
Vicky from Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After

My questions for you ladies are...

1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. What is something your looking most forward to this year?
3. What is a goal of yours?
4. What are you most proud of?
5. Who is your favorite band/artist?
6. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
7. What is something that people don't generally know about you?
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
9. What made you want to blog?
10. What is the funnest date you have ever been on?

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for your super kind comments!! You are so sweet! I'm so glad you joined in and played along! It's fun to learn more about my blogging friends! Ahhhh, shopping!! But I love the idea of challenging each other to find the best deals, so awesome! Love that verse, too! Love Nicholas Sparks!! Just finished The Best of Me, and just like all the rest of them it was an amazing book! I realized the same thing about friends in my later college years, that is so true!! You worded it beautifully!! Thanks again for joining in! Have a great week, try not to miss your boyfriend too much. :) Take care!
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete