3.06.2012

Some of My Favorite Blogs/Websites

Hi Guys!

Just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite blogs and websites. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

First is The Small Things Blog.

I found this blog of Pinterest and have been addicted ever since! Kate is always updating her blog with new, fun hair tutorials and cute style tips! Definitely worth a look!

http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/

Also, one of my dear, dear friends, Ashley Brown, has a SPECTACULAR blog called Small Fish Big Campus. She is hilarious and blogs about her life as a college student. If you need someone to relate to or just in need of a good laugh please stop by her blog!

http://www.smallfishbigcampus.com/

My last site I want to share with you is my favorite website/app of all!

www.Myfitnesspal.com

This website has literally CHANGED MY LIFE. It is a fitness website that helps you count your calories, log your workouts, and motivate you to be the healthiest "you" you can be! You can also add friends who are trying to work towards the same goals as you! It's a great social network and I'd love for you to try it out! Add me if you decide to! Caseydee09 <-----

That's all for now!

1 comment :

  1. Yo Case what a sweet idea, I love this post! Thanks for the shout out, I owe you big. I'll give you one myself on mine too :) <3

    AWW FRIENDS FOREVERRRRRRR. Me gusta your blog. :) Me gusta your beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete