3.07.2012

The Outfit for Everything

So, I usually try to plan my outfits around whatever I'm doing that day... I woke up this morning and looked at my schedule and made one of those faces -- You know the face like "and I'm supposed to fit this all in 24 hours?".

Well, choosing an outfit at 7 am for the entire day is a major hurdle for me, but I managed and it worked out quite nicely so I've decided to share it with you.

Today's Schedule:
9:00 A.M. - Clinicals at a child development academy
10:00 - 1:00  - Work (I work in the school's library ten hours a week)
1:00 - 2:15 - Class
2:15 - 3:30 (I tanned and drove to Ohio to get gas because it is 65 cents cheaper! How ridiculous.)
4:00 - 5:00 Tutored
6:30 - ? Babyshower
10:00 - Volleyball game

So, one outfit 50942986347 things to do. Here was my choice.


I started with a plan black shirt -- You can buy this one at Target for like 5 bucks! 

Next I decided on a pair of dark wash denim jean that could pass for dress pants! Super comfy! 
They are ELLE brand at Kohl's. I got them on the sale rack this weekend for $10.50!



I threw this cardigan over the black shirt to give my outfit some color and since it was a little chilly this morning. Got this bad boy at Macy's it is Alfani -- originally 80.00, but with my 20% off for opening an old account back up and the 25% friends and family discount I got it for around 12 bucks! OH YEAH. 


Finally I slipped on my favorite flats. To be honest I have no idea where I got them but it was probably somewhere like Shoe Show. If you haven't figured it out yet I'm a huge bargain shopper. 


And we're finished! Ready to take on this grueling day! 

Actually - took on this grueling day! I'm getting ready to leave for the baby shower now and hopefully squeezing in some homework before I have to go back down to Marshall for my Rec league volleyball game! (That should be hysterical). 

What are your alls "go to" outfits for busy days like this? Leave me a comment and let me know! 

1 comment :