3.12.2012

It's Definitely MONDAY!

I have really been slacking on the blog the past few days. I've been trying to finish with all my school work before my Spring Break (next week!).

A few things I've been working on...

I had to do a mock National Boards Certification project for my Science Methods class. That's been a doozy. If any of my teacher viewers on here have any advice or information about National Boards, I'd love to hear it.

I've also been working on my "First Day of School" project for my management class which I am extremely excited about! Miss Casey's Carnival is coming together quite well and I'll be blogging it all on Wednesday evening!

I've also been doing my observations at my new clinical. I met a child today who has my heart already. I believe the child may have Autism. Such a lovable baby!!! Needless to say we played together the entire time I was there and I learned so much!

Although by 9, when I do my clinicals, my day was getting better, this morning was SO a Monday! I woke up an HOUR AND A HALF late and had to go the opposite way of school to get my TB test read for my clinical. When I finally got to the health department I encountered a bit of a dramatic experience to say the least... a little scare with the results. The good news was that I don't have TB, but I did however start my morning off by crying hysterically in the health department and was late for my clinical which made me late for work, which made me late for my 1 o'clock class. This morning was such a headache.

The day did, however, take a turn for the better. I had my senior evaluation today to see when I'll be able to graduate. I've been dreading this because ever since I switched majors I've been killing myself and taking overloads and summer classes to catch up. I just feared that I had missed something I needed to have to graduate. It turns out that I did pretty well planning my schedules out and if all goes right I'll be graduating on time, Spring 2013! Pretty proud of myself.

I finished my day off working on my "First Day of School" project and going to Zumba.

The cherry on top of my day (literally looking like two cherries) my brother and mom bust through my door singing "We're the two best friends that anyone can have!" wearing matching two-tone red outfits. This is my life. :)



I've leaving you with a YUMMY (HEALTHY) dessert that my great friend, Morgan Henson, repinned on Pinterest.

You literally dip strawberries in yogurt and freeze! TOO EASY! Can't wait to try it out! If you have any healthy recipes feel free to share them here!

http://pinterest.com/pin/209769295113708469/

No comments :

Post a Comment