3.23.2012

High Five for Friday!

I've read so many fantastic blogs that do this High Five for Friday and I think it is so fun! This will be 5 things about the past week that deserve to be mentioned! This week was FULL of fantastic High Fives, but I've managed to slim it down to just 5!

1. First off I have to give a big High 5 to my grandparents' beautiful farm that, indeed, was my detox this week! Love their beautiful farm! Since my pictures are all on my camera I had to find one that I had snapped on my phone. These beautiful water lillies had popped up by my grandpa's old barn that had fallen. I found this old jug inside the barn and pulled it out for a nice picture!

2. Visting my sweet boyfriend! 


3. Biggest Loser Oatmeal Pancakes! Don't knock them before you try them! Packed with protein and only 180 calories for 2! You can find the recipe here

4. HOW ABOUT THOSE BUCKEYES! My number 4 goes to the Ohio State Buckeyes for their big win last night! On to the Elite Eight! 

5. My last High Five for the week goes to one of my favorite followers! She is always the first to offer advice and a helping hand! You can tell through her blog alone that she is a great teacher! I suggest everyone Stacey out at 3rd Grade Times! 

Happy Friday, Everyone! 




8 comments :

  1. Love your blog! Too cute! (: New follower!
    -Mollie
    http://goodgolly-missmollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mollie! I'm now a follower of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, your blog is really nice, love your header :)

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable are you two??

    you are gorgeous.

    love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two look soo good together! haha and i want those pancakes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for Fridays! those pancakes look delish {although i am a sucker for all things breakfast-y}.

    love that pic of you and your bf, you are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum, oatmeal pancakes actually do sound delicious! especially topped with all those blueberries ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the comments! I think I've written back to each one of you, but if I didn't I'm so sorry! I've visited all your blogs and am now a follower! I'm a newbie so any suggestions are welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete