3.22.2012

New Treasures!

I had planned on blogging about my trip to my grandparents' farm after I got internet service back, but I seemed to have left my camera in the car when my mom dropped me off with my boyfriend -- RATS.

Anyway, I do want to share a few treasures I found while in Spencer, WV. My friend and I discovered this cute antique store while visiting for the Black Walnut Festival one fall. Inside the Spencer Antique Mall are tables and tables full of the community's  old treasures! My personal favorite is looking for old jewelry.

This trip was nothing short of a success! Candace (the store owner) did a great job of hooking me up! For under 25 dollars I got all of these fantastic pieces!

$2 ring -- Wearing this today! 

FANTASTIC coral and turquoise ring/earring set! $4

Gold and Blue ring $2 -- had to get this for my WVU trips and events! :) 

$2 ring -- probably one of my favorite purchases!

Amazing gold bangle! 5 bucks! SCORE!

BEAUTIFUL vintage watch with kelly green band and loose rhinestone studs in the face! It doesn't work but it will be PERFECT for Marshall games in the fall! 

So, yes, absolutely thrilled with my purchases and highly recommend anyone that is in or around Roane County, WV to stop in and see Miss Candace! 

For now, I'm up in Morgantown visiting with my boyfriend while he is finishing up his week in school! I'm trying to find things to do while he is in class. I'm not use to not having a billion things to do, so this is unusual for me. But hey, his apartment is spotless! :) 

4 comments :

  1. Oh my, I'm in love!!! And so jealous! What great finds and amazing prices!! I love all of them, haha! Glad you had a great time and found some great treasures! :)

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your sweet comment on my blog! Thank you so much! Of course we can link up through email!:) My email address is stasweet@aol.com

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete