3.05.2012

SNOW DAY!

Yeah, I know it said snow day, but since I'm not a REAL teacher yet... I didn't get one. BUT Marshall was delayed 2 hours. That was the first time we've had a delay since I've been attending. I didn't get to start my clinical this morning, so I was a little disappointed in that, but it sure was beautiful.

View from my porch this morning.


Snow covering Morrow Library at Marshall University.

Anyway, I got to sleep in a little and didn't have to dress up, which I was excited for because I really wanted to wear my Aaron Craft (point guard for Ohio State) shirt my brother got me for Christmas! They beat Michigan State yesterday to tie three-ways for the Big Ten Championship. 
Here's a quick shot of the shirt! 

The rest of the day has been great! I had to work and a class to attend, but now I'm getting ready to head off to zumba! 

I want to leave you all with a great website/app that I'm addicted to! I've recently become very in to working out and eating right. For me, this has always been a challenge because I LOVE to eat and I have very little time to workout, but after I downloaded the MYFITNESSPAL app I began to realize how easy it is to make healthy choices. Just by being aware of what we eat we are being healthier! So, I'm challenging you to just download the app or sign-up online at www.myfitnesspal.com and add me! Caseydee09 is my username and I would LOVE to help you and encourage you on your journey to get fit! 



P.S. If you don't know me very well and would like to know more about my life/who I am check out my "About Me" page! 

No comments :

Post a Comment