3.16.2012

Day 1 of Spring Break: Family Night!

I am OFFICIALLY on Spring Break! Although I'm not going to the beach or anything exciting like that I plan on having a lot of "ME" time! Today I started organizing my room and Spring cleaning, which was more than necessary! I've officially got one closet and my shoe wall cleaned out and organized... long way to go!

On a more fun note tonight we had a Shreve Family date! Mom, Dad, Dustin and I went to one of our favorite restaurants in Huntington -- Fat Patty's! It is located on the same block as Marshall's campus and has a fun college/hometown feel to it! Plus the most amazing burgers around! We followed up dinner with a movie! (Dad's choice!) 21 Jumpstreet. It was hilarious (not a movie I would recommend for children). It was nice getting to spend some quality time with just the four of us!

Tomorrow I plan on attacking my room and organizing until I get the whole room completed! I found a new blog that has me PUMPED to get organized!

I heart organizing

If you have any helpful tips, especially on how to organize make-up/hair products let me know! I'll be tackling that tomorrow!

Goodnight!

No comments :

Post a Comment