3.27.2012

Tip Tuesday

Okay, so I'm trying to do a couple "theme" days as a way to organize my blog because I literally just blog about everything! Which I feel is okay. :)

If you've read my blog before you saw that I started doing "High Five Friday" which I LOVE, but I felt like I needed another one, so I'm going to start doing "Tip Tuesday". Not sure if these tips will have a theme, but today it is great for a busy schedule, like myself, and especially for a busy student!

The more classes I started piling on, the busier and more hectic my schedule got. I was going crazy and my small agenda just wasn't cutting it anymore! So, as I was browsing through our local teacher store, Latta's, I came across the lesson plan books. I kind of have shiny object syndrome when it comes to anything brightly colored and pretty, so I was looking at them and realized that I could use this type of layout to become even MORE organized! (Nerd Alert!)

Mine has been worn and torn, but still! I just loved it! 


Okay so the way I organize my "agenda" is a different topic for each of the 7 columns.
On the side with 4 columns I put each of my classes at the top... if you're like me and take more than 4 classes during a semester I double up on each block, but it keeps all your assignments separate.

For the side that only has three columns I separate my day by three categories, School/Clinicals, Work/Lesson (Daycare), and then my Afternoon. My afternoon includes everything from working out to tutoring to dinner plans.
This is kind of an overview of how I set up my weekly agenda. I tried to pick out one that you could read and wasn't so sloppy! I am currently working, taking 20 hours at school, doing 2 clinicals, tutoring, working out everyday, and trying to have a social life and I've manage to stay on top of it all! 

Hope you all find this helpful! Happy Tuesday! 






No comments :

Post a Comment