4.30.2012

Gabriel Brothers: A Poor College Student's Dream

So, as the school year winds down, so does my job at the library. I've decided to not have a "real" job this summer since I've worked full time every summer since high school. This is my last summer before I start living in the real world and I'm taking four summer classes, so I didn't want to add in work on top of an already busy summer. BUT... along with not working comes not getting paid. 

If you read my blog frequently you know that I am a HUGE deal finder! I love finding things on sale and for good prices. Actually, if it's not on sale... I'm not buying it. Haha. 

Luckily, all of my girlfriends are bargain shoppers because, well, we are all in college and broke most of the time! One of my girlfriends, Morgan H., has been telling me about her awesome finds at Gabriel Brothers the past couple weekends, so she came over to the house Saturday evening and we decided to head out to see what we could find! 

I'm telling you right now, if there was a book on how to find amazing steals and deals at Gabriel Brother's, Morgan would be the one to write it. She had me digging and searching and reaching to the top shelf of the shoes and I managed to stay under my budget of $50 bucks and bought a purse and 2 pair of shoes! 

I have to share because I'm OBSESSED with my finds! 

I'm currently on a HUGE wedge kick and what would you know... Gabe's had ROWS and ROWS of wedges for 10 bucks! I got 2 pair. 

Love these black wedges! I realized I had all kinds of shiny ones, but not a pair of simple black ones! 10 bucks! 

EEEK! 10 dollars! 

And finally, my favorite purchase, Nicole Lee bag that I use to pay 70 bucks for, GOT IT FOR 20 BUCKS!!! Yup. I rock. Actually, Morgan H. rocks. 

I'm not ashamed of it! I'm going to be a teacher, so I'll be shopping on a budget for the rest of my life! Better learn how to do it now! 

2 comments :

  1. Everyone loves a good bargain! Cute finds :-)

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for our next adventure!!! Im gonna see what I can do with 20 bucks!

    ReplyDelete