4.12.2012

Elite Printing!

So, I'm kind of obsessing over this company my friend, Morgan Henson has shown me. They make the BEST shirts!!! I thought I would share it on this blog because I know all my friends from around home are always looking for the cutest apparel for sporting events! Especially my OW people in Wayne! They are currently located in South Williamson Kentucky, but they will be moving to the Huntington Mall as soon as summer gets here! Until then check out Elite Printing at their facebook page and check out all the beautiful shirts and other apparel they design! I can't wait to order some Marshall gear for football season!!



Like seriously?! How cute is this?! Ok, check them out people! I'm OBSESSED.

And my, personal, favorite....

Okay... my Wayne people... get on it and contact my friend, Tina at Elite Printing! Make sure you get on Facebook and "like" their page to look at all the AMAZING designs they offer! I cannot WAIT for them to get to Huntington!


No comments :

Post a Comment