4.07.2012

Cleaning out the Phone

Okay, so I've decided 989 pictures on my iPhone is unacceptable, so I'm putting them all on my computer and cleaning them out. I thought I'd share some first just because this (almost) year has been so full of fun memories!

And here we go!!! 

June 2011 I went on a cruise with my boyfriend's sweet family! This was where we stayed prior to the cruise in Key Largo! 

My favorite picture of all time. My grandma teaching Pup to play piano! 

Easton. Corbin. Enough said. Morgan and I not only got front row, but hung out with these cool guys! She's got the hook up! ;)

Then we went that week and saw this guy! KEITH URBAN! 

September 5 we celebrated OUR birthdays! Yes, best friends with the same birthdays! How fun! Only a year apart! 

Oh yeah, I guess it was his birthday too! The twins turned 21! 

Soooooo.... Morgan and I decided to go to VEGAS!

And more Vegas...

And...coming home from Vegas... :/

Then Morgan, her sister April, and I got front row to see Josh Thompson, Lee Brice, and...

Luke Bryan...Oh my. 

I finally got to see Puppy! He moved away from me in August to go to law school. Talk about a melt down! 

We got to spend our first Christmas together! 

Then we rang in the new year! 

Of course my Morg was there too! 

HAHA! Yes, I did! I'm not ashamed of it! I got my wisdom teeth cut out and the pictures were hysterical. This is in honor of Morgan right now because she had a tooth removed yesterday so I spent last night cuddling her! (She looks much better than this hot mess!)

I left the daycare that I taught at for 3 years. :( Miss my babies everyday, but I'll be a real teacher soon! 

Went to yet ANOTHER concert with my other Morgan! -- Thompson Square and Lady Antebellum! 

My little Haylee got married! And now she's having a sweet angel baby!! 

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary! 

And then I started blogging, so if you'd like to see my adventures from this point on feel free to look through my earlier posts and explore! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, it's doubtful, but I had to do it! 

God Bless and have a great Easter weekend! 

1 comment :

  1. Great pics! I tagged you in my most recent post! Check it out!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete