4.02.2012

Monday's Outfit - kinda


Okay okay, so I'm lying... I didn't wear this today I wore it last week, but I did snap some shots of it! I'm currently obsessed with sheer shirts! I got this shirt (and one in turquoise) from FOREVER 21! LOVE. 

My necklace came from the sale section of BUCKLE. Pretty sure I got it for a whopping 2.99! SCORE!

My favorite thing to do with big flow-y shirts is to tuck them in and slap a belt on! Maybe it's my country roots, but I think tucking in a shirt looks so polished and cute! 
I also tried to jazz up my outfit with some of my antique jewelry I purchased a few weeks ago. You can see all those treasures HERE.
Finally I decided on a half up/half down hair do because I was going to be on the run all day and my hair tends to get stringy! Three easy steps! 
1. Curl your hair away from your face using a 1 inch barrel curling iron.
2. Tease at the crown and brush over (I was in a rush this morning so its a tid bit messy).
3. Pin both sides up!
BOOM. Cute hair to go! 

There ya have it! My Monday (slash not really) outfit!

In other news I ran my first 5K this weekend! It was so much fun and I'm so incredibly proud of my whole crew. My best friend Morgan, her parents and our friend Mary Ann all ran it! I think it may be one of my new favorite things! I'm still an athlete after all! 


So much going on this week, but I promise to stay up on my blog! I hope every has had a FANTASTIC Monday! :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment