4.10.2012

Tip Tuesday -- Manikin

Now I know some of you are thinking... what is this chick talking about manikins, but hear me out! When I was 15 I got this big idea that I wanted... no, no... I NEEDED a manikin in my room. I convinced Mom that I would use it to lay out my clothes every night before school which would never make me late again!   (HAHA) When I was 18 she finally found a cute wire manikin (which is much more attractive and can act as decoration when you aren't using it) in an ABC Distributing magazine for like 24 bucks! Heck Yes! These guys are HARD to find! So, here's my tip...
Be on the lookout for a cute, inexpensive wire manikin (or any kind really).


Before you go to bed at night go ahead and put your outfit together. I seriously try to not fit the sloppy college student profile, but sometimes I just don't have time to put a cute outfit together. Start with a basic layer. 

My favorite thing about this is that you can add layers, accessories or whatever and can actually see them on a form, how low things will hang, and different lengths on the body. 


Hope this was a fun little tip for us busy ladies (or gentlemen)! I love it and be sure to share your tips with me today! 


This morning my Team Toni shirt was on my manikin! This beautiful young lady passed away yesterday. So in memory of you sweet girl! Your story has touched so many lives and has reminded me, at least, not to take a single day for granted. TEAM TONI! 


No comments :

Post a Comment