6.26.2012

Friends, Family, & Sunshine

This weekend was one for the books! I've come to realize that when you get both family and friends packed into one weekend and top it off with 80 degree days and sunshine you have a recipe for one heck of a weekend! 

Saturday morning was one of my best friend's personal shower. It was a tea party theme and quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen! 


Countdown is on, less than a month until the big day! 

I had to rush home from there to head to Parkersburg, WV for a surprise 25th anniversary party for my uncle and aunt. I was so impressed to see most of my family there! My dad has 9 brothers and sisters, so there are several siblings and several cousins, which makes it difficult to get everyone together. We had a blast just catching up on everyone's lives. 


7 out of 9 isn't bad! 


All the cousins that came out! 


My handsome man came along too! 


Sunday I went to my boyfriend's church. Anytime he and I can be in church together is a blessing in itself. The pastor's sermon was on "Fake Friends". He described these friends as those friends who always side with you when you're going against God's will. It really struck a chord with me because I realized that I can be a "fake friend" at times by egging on a negative situation or telling people "oh it's okay" when I should be witnessing to them instead. Great food for thought! 


And although Monday is not technically the weekend anymore, yesterday my boyfriend and I found out that his brother and sister-in-law are having a baby BOY! I cannot wait to spoil sweet Mr. William Brandt. Let the shopping commence! 

That's a round up of my fabulous weekend hope y'alls was just as great! 

No comments :

Post a Comment