7.04.2014

Fixer Up Friday: Front Porch 4th of July Edition


I have been doing so many DIY projects around the house I decided to dedicate a blogging day to them... hence "Fixer Up Friday"! 

Since it's the 4th of July, I'm going to show you how I spruced up the house for the occasion! 

This was what our house looked like prior to decorating! 


Since then we received two white rocking chairs as wedding gifts which I put red pillows on!  I made a small table out of a navy blue drink tray and a small white pillar from Hobby Lobby.

This past week I felt as if our house needed a couple more touches to feel complete, so I got some navy blue paint and painted the front door! I think it made the house look more up to date! 

I decided to try my hand at these curly-Q wreaths I've been seeing everywhere!  I found this wonderful tutorial here!

ANDDD VOILA! This is what I came up with!
How do you decorate for the holiday?!?

Have a blessed 4th of July!

2 comments :

  1. I love that wreath! Def going to pin this for next Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think I have maybe 20 bucks in the whole thing!

      Delete