5.02.2012

Wishlist Wednesday

Well, I came up with this idea to do "Wishlist Wednesday" a few weeks ago, but my Wednesday's have been so packed I haven't started it! My idea behind Wishlist Wednesday is to list a few things that I am wishing/hoping for at the moment, whether they be materialistic, spiritual, etc. 

So here's my wishlist for this week:

1. I've promised myself that if I got down to my goal weight I'd splurge on any bikini I wanted. I'm a huge bargain shopper so I've never bought a bathing suit for full price, but I found one that I LOVE! (Oh and I'll take her body too while I'm at it!) 



2. I've been DYING over these shoes I found on Pinterest. Since I've started running I realize that it is important to have comfortable running shoes, but I prefer comfortable AND colorful! these are AMAZING! 



3. My final wish is to be able to READ. By reading I don't mean textbooks, lesson plans, and power point lectures, but actual books from the stack of plenty that I have piling up because I buy these fabulous books that I think I'll have time for and never do. I've been trying to finish a book I've been on since February, I Got This by Jennifer Hudson (which is amazing) but 10 minutes a day just isn't going to cut it. 

Let me hear your wishlists ladies and if you do a Wishlist Wednesday post your link in a comment so I can visit it! 


P.S. Thank you to everyone that views my blog! I hit the 5000 mark yesterday! LOVE YOU GUYS! 

No comments :

Post a Comment