5.09.2012

Wishlist Wednesday

Hi all! 

It's time for wishlist Wednesday! The past two days have been nothing but hectic, but we've finally reached hump day, so we are halfway there! 

Here are my wishes/wants for this week! 

1. Colored Skinny Jeans! 
I'm especially fond of this teal color shown here! 


2. Victoria's Secret MLB Collection - Cleveland Indians style, of course. 

Summer and baseball just go hand in hand and I've had my eye on Victoria's Secret MLB Collection for so long. I NEED these two pieces, if not more! Love, Love, Love! 



3. MORE HOURS IN THE DAY! 

My final wish is for more hours in the day. These summer classes are already killing me and I'm only two days in. I just wish there were more hours in the day so I could lay out, read a book, or sleep... yeah that'd be nice.

Have a lovely day and share your wishlist with me! 

5 comments :

  1. I just got a pair of seafoam green jeans. Mine are cropped though. From the Loft actually, and I love them! They had a lot of colors if you want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some colored jeans, too! Let me know if you find any that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your wishlist this week! I have recently bought a pair of jeans for every color in the rainbow literally. They were a steal...at keast a couple pairs were anyway!

    I love the MLB collection at VS! I have that zip up only my is Atlanta Braves. I also have the sweatpants and the t-shirt....gotta love birthday presents!

    And more time...we could all use that!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments! @Kalie I will definitely check it out! We don't have The Loft around here, but I'll get online and look! @Kate - I will definitely let you know! @Elyse Thank you dear, I'm dying to buy something, but right now I'm a poor college student! Haha! As soon as summer school is over I'll be making a wishlist (literally)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again!

    I nominated you for a blog award. Check it out here: http://classylivingblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/hodgepodge-post.html

    Happy Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete