5.04.2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

It's that time again! I love High Five for Friday posts! Linking up with Miss Lauren at "From My Grey Desk Blog"! 

This week seemed to FLY by! I'm sure all my finals had something to do with that, but the semester is OVER! Thank goodness. 

Let's see what is getting High Fives this Week!

1. LAYING OUT!

(There will be no picture of this! Haha) However, it has been almost 90 degrees here in West Virginia and I've had a few spare hours in my schedule to relax and work on my tan. Signs of summer, LOVE IT!

2. I GOT THIS!
I finally got to finish a book, and what a book it was at that! I have new found respect for Jennifer Hudson after reading about her determination and success at finally getting HEALTHYfor herself and her son, not trying to fit a certain image for other people.

3. BON FIRES
Last weekend I got to sit around a bon fire Friday and Saturday night! It's one of my favorite ways to relax and a sure sign of SUMMER! 

4. FAVORITE PIN! 
This is hands down my favorite pin of the week! How adorable! 

5. For the Love of Teaching!

My best friend has decided to become a blogger! She will be fantastic at it! She's just getting started, so help her out and head on over to visit or drop some advice! 

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 

2 comments :

  1. I'm Miss Morgan's first follower! :) I'm so proud of you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Love it! Thank you! AND LOVING your blog name! ;) As soon as you get it set up let me know and I'll link your profile to mine and get you some viewers!

    ReplyDelete