2.15.2013

High Five for Friday

I haven't done a H54F post in so long, but I had a moment to breath, so here we go! 
I'm linking up with Lauren

This week has been jammed packed full of thing that deserve a high five! 

 1. VALENTINE'S DAY AS A STUDENT TEACHER.

Valentine's Day is like amped up by a billion when you're an elementary teacher because you have like 20 Valentines! It was so much fun, and we all color coordinated! 


 2. SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS. 

This week we've been learning about weathering, erosion, and deposition and today we wrapped up our unit by created simulations of one of the three processes. Each pair was assigned a process and to be honest, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. The kids did AWESOME! They blew me away with their creativity and how much they retained! They really learned something!! :) 

Dare I say that Science may be one of my favorite things to teach at the moment???!?!? 
(Simulation of erosion)

3. SWEET VALENTINE'S SURPRISES.

Because my love and I couldn't be together on Valentine's Day, we decided to just wait until I go visit him in a couple weeks to celebrate, so I was completely shocked when I received this sweet card in the mail. I'll have you all know that inside he wrote that out of all of his Valentines this year, I was top 5! 
Eat your hearts out! Haha.


4. CUTE VALENTINE'S DATES.

Um. This picture says it all. I had the CUTEST Valentine's date of ALL time! Watching him was such a blessing and such a pick me up when I was feeling so exhausted. It's amazing how God can work even through a sweet, baby boy! 


5. MOTHER/DAUGHTER DATES

The day has come!! My mother and I are DIE HARD Nicholas Sparks fans. DIE HARD. So, we have had this date for months now! This is our Twilight. This is our Superbowl. This is GIRLS NIGHT! 

Here we come!!!

Have a blessed weekend, all! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh dear, that definitely HAS to be the cutest Valentine's date of all time! What a cutie!! Sounds like you had a good week! I've been meaning to see Safe Haven but haven't gotten to it yet...maybe this weekend! Stopping by from H54F! Hope your weekend is fabulous!! =)

    ReplyDelete