6.22.2012

High Five for Friday!

It's been a great week so I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! 

Here's a quick over view of my favorite things that's happened this week! 

1. Best Friends and Pool Parties
This is an old picture, but Morgan and her Momma came over Wednesday and we had a big pool day complete with healthy snacks (blog coming soon with those recipes!).

2. Muddy Softball Games
Yesterday evening a summer storm came right before our softball game so our field was DISGUSTING. Carli (above) started off the game by sliding in to second which had a five foot mud puddle in front of it. It was a blast!  

3. Wedding Showers
One of my best friend's wedding shower was last Saturday and tomorrow is another one! I'm loving this wedding season! 


4. Water Balloon Fights! 
On my way to babysit the other morning I was thinking about fun ideas to get the boys outside and water balloons popped in to my mind! We had an awesome water balloon day! 



5. Kelly Ripa & Pinterest
Today has been the first time in FOREVER that I've been able to do two of my favorite things... watch Live with Kelly and get on Pinterest! I feel like my life is so lame since this is the perk of my week, but this combo really is one of my favorite things to do! 


1 comment :

  1. Pool parties are so much fun! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete