8.20.2012

Back to School Health and Fitness


Hi all! I just got home from my best friend's house where I always come home motivated and education on new health and fitness ideas so I thought I'd post about my current health habits and new things I've been introduced to! 

Since January, when I started this "lifestyle change" (I prefer that to saying I was on a diet because I've literally changed my lifestyle) I've been able to maintain for the most part, but I'm not where I was, so since it's back to school for me next week I've decided it's back to health and fitness as well! 

What I've been doing:

Eating healthy (most of the time)
Taking Biotin and Fish Oil (mainly for hair and nail growth, but Biotin is also a metabolism booster!)
Working out 2-3 times a week
Logging on MyFitnessPal (counting calories)

That's basically how I've maintained, but I'm ready to step it up so my new fitness goals are:
Add in a multivitamin
Eat more fruits and veggies
Work out 5-6 times a week
LOG EVERYTHING. (sometimes I cheat)

Also, I was introduced to 2 new AWESOME foods yesterday at the Conley's 

1. Balance Bars


Momma Sid went to the Zumba Convention in Orlando last week and discovered these bars. O.M.G. We had the double chocolate brownie ones after dinner last night and even a half of one was filling and perfect for a little sweet tooth craving. 

What I couldn't believe was all the vitamins! Take a look! 





2. Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt
Had this for breakfast thing morning and it literally filled me up completely! Hard to believe it is only 80 calories! 


So these are now added to my usual shopping list! 

I'm preparing to go on a hike this afternoon with one my friends, trying to change up workouts a little! 

What is your favorite workout?

No comments :

Post a Comment