8.01.2012

Nanny Career Coming to an End

Well, it's been a super fun month, but it is coming to an end as my kiddos will be headed back to school! 

We have done everything, I think, possible to do in the tri-state area for children! 

The last two weeks my girl, Sara, and I have been having girls days because her brother is at band camp, so here is a short recap of what we've been doing! 


We visited the local pet store to see our favorite animals! 



I introduced her to Paula Vega cupcakes! 


We bought school supplies and donated them to the local Boys and Girls Club! 


I taught her MY idea of a pool day! Haha! 


We also met a friend for a LONG day at Camden Park. Sara rode every ride there, some even twice! I, on the other hand, stayed on the ground and did not have a tummy ache at the end of the day! 


We went to the Pottery Place! It was so fun! 


Of course I had to make something too! A teacher mug! 

Today we went putt putt golfing and it was a HOT ONE! We've been relaxing all afternoon. 

Tomorrow is our last day together and I've planned for us to go get pedicures! I've had a blast this summer with all my kiddos, but I'm ready to get in to school mode. It is hard to believe that in less than a year I'll be finished with college and applying for my big girl job. I'm so thankful for the parents who have let me work with their children all summer! It's been a good one! 

No comments :

Post a Comment