7.13.2012

High Five for Friday!

This is my favorite post (and sometimes my only post) of the week!


As always I'm linking up with Lauren to go over my favorite memories of this past week!


1. Monday Nights with my Best Friend.
I went to my best friend's house Monday night to watch our favorite show together and have girl time! Even her puppy Roxy got in on the gossip!

2. Precious Moments

My mom taught my boyfriend how to make cobbler last night and it was just one of those precious memories you won't forget.

He did well!

3. GATTILAND!
The kids and I went to Gattiland on Tuesday and it was a blast! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! It was good to feel like a kid again and to see them happy at the same time!
(The pizza buffet didn't hurt either!)

 4. HUDSON!!!

My friend and fellow blogger, Lindsay, will be having her little boy TONIGHT possibly! Just another gift from God! I can't wait to meet him and spoil him rotten! ^^^ see above for details.

5. Spiritual Growth
I decided I would finish my devotional book, A Lady in Waiting, this week. In doing that it made me realize I need to grow as a Christian. I think I become stagnant at some times in my Christian walk because I've always been in church and I  got saved when I was a little girl and baptized. I need to realize that no matter how old of a Christian you are, there's always room for growth. Anywho, I decided to start a new challenge for myself to help me grow closer to God. I've been keeping a journal for about three years, so I decided to start writing about my walk with God. I journal about things that are on my mind or my weaknesses, etc. I keep a list of each day of things I do to glorify God and things I do to hurt God. This helps me see on paper my weaknesses and faults and helps me realize what I need to pray for. I also write a list of people I want to pray for. Overall, it has helped me talk to God everyday and become aware of the kind of witness I am being to others.

I'm also thankful to have friends who influence me to be a better Christian. This week my best friend started a new spiritual growth with God through fasting. She wrote a great post about it here challenging her readers to do it with her! I'm in!

I hope you all have had a WONDERFUL week. God has blessd me more than I dserve that's a for sure!



No comments :

Post a Comment