7.09.2012

Week Recap

This past week has been filled with friends, family, and fun! 

Last Friday my best friend and I went to a concert (or attempted to see a concert). A horrible storm came through and ended up cancelling the outside event. However, we managed to have a BLAST just like any other time we are together! 


My favorite picture of us. EVER.

We came home to power outages and extreme heat EVERYWHERE. I think my house was the ONLY house in a 50 miles radius that had power, thank the Lord.
I started my full time babysitting job last week, so on Tuesday my girl Sarah and I decorated a FABULOUS 4th of July cake! 
1 Box of Cake Mix (Chocolate for us!)
12 oz of Diet Coke (use Diet 7UP for white cakes)
Sugar free icing! 
Saves lots of silly calories! 

The 4th of July came and my family's annual cookout was cancelled due to the power outage at my uncle and aunt's house, so we improvised and threw together a little cookout of our own. My boyfriend and I had another couple down to my pool along with my family and we all just relaxed and ate our weight in cookout goodies! 

I did manage to throw in some semi-healthy snacks! 


Thank you Pinterest! 



Last week was insanely hot. I mean... heat index of 105. So, my kids and I did a little swimming on Friday! 

 
Love my job! 

This weekend was seriously one of those perfect, relaxing weekends that you just wish never would end.
Friday Pup and I spent the evening relaxing with one another. Saturday one of my good friends, Kati, got married in a beautiful outdoor wedding, then we met up with my brother and his friends to watch the UFC fights. 


Sunday was filled with church, good cooking, good company, and relaxation! I'm a very blessed lady, that's for sure.

Have a wonderful week!


No comments :

Post a Comment