8.24.2012

High Five for Friday: Favorite Blogs

Although I had a TON of amazing things that would make my High Five for Friday post this week I've decided to change it up a little bit and post my 5 favorite blogs to visit on the reg! 


This has easily became my favorite blog to visit. Julie is SUCH an awesome motivator when it comes to fitness and health and her little dog is PRECIOUS. If you are in need of a good workout or healthy recipe go visit her, NOW!

2. Cara Loren

I found this blog on Pinterest and have become so hooked on this gorgeous mommy's blog! She has the coolest style and tons of hair/beauty tips!

3. Southern Color

I LOVE this blog for DIY projects and just all things southern. This sister duo is always changing up what they post about and it's always something worth reading! Love, love, love it!

4. The First Grade Parade

I think it's safe to say that every teacher in the world wishes she/he could be Cara Caroll. I am constantly floored when I get on Cara's blog to see what she's managed to do in her classroom. I'm convinced that she's actually super woman because she also has a family blog, and a "housewife" blog that showed how great of a mommy and wife she is too. If you are a teacher you MUST go visit her blog!

5. From My Grey Desk

And of course, since this is my High Five for Friday post I have to link up with Lauren. Her blog is a lifestyle blog that has everything from style tips, to DIY, to everyday life. She's fun and stylish and just has an amazing blog.

Happy Friday!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the SC shout out!! We appreciate it and just love your blog too! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet of you to share this!

    Hope you had a great Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete