8.18.2012

Vacation :)

I took a break last week from all things to head to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with my boyfriend's family for vacation. It was SO needed! 

I took a FEW pictures on my phone, so I thought I'd share! 

Monday we went to a Miami Marlins game and the dome stadium was gorgeous.

At the game.

We did a whole lot of this... every day, which I LOVED (minus the sun poisoning after the 2nd day).

This was the view from our room every morning... not too shabby.



Pup and I drove to downtown Ft. Lauderdale Wednesday evening and toured around before going to see The Dark Knight Rises at the IMAX theater! Talk about AWESOME.

Our last day on the beach we made a new friend who I absolutely fell IN LOVE with! 

Vacation was a success and I'm so thankful to have great "in-laws" who let me tag along with them! 

School countdown... 1 week! Let's make the most of it! 



No comments :

Post a Comment