8.10.2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with Lauren for my High Five for Friday post! 

This week was so relaxing because I had NO plans all week! My nanny-ing gig is over and I'm not tutoring yet, so I got to stay home this week and enjoy myself! 

1. Coffee in the morning! 
Yes! I've been able to start every morning watching HGTV and enjoy a cup of coffee! It's the little things! 

2. The 5 Love Languages
I just finished reading this book and I cannot believe how much I learned from it! I suggest it to all couples! 

3. Family Dinners
Wednesday my mom, dad, brother, and boyfriend all managed to be home for dinner! It was awesome to get to sit down with everyone and have dinner and catch up. Those kind of dinners are few and far between with all of our crazy schedules.

4. Great Sermons
Sunday we had a great lesson and a great sermon at church. It is always amazing how much better your week goes when you get filled so much on Sunday! 

5. Leaving for Florida
Yes, finally, this evening I am leaving for Florida with the Moore's! :) Can't wait to spend another vacation with them! 


I won't be posting until I get back from the beach! Have a great week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment