8.06.2012

Championships. Babies. Dr. Jean!

Happy Monday!!! Except, it really is for me because I am free ALL week! So far this morning I've drank a cup of coffee, cut coupons, and watched HGTV... how old am I again?

Anyway, these last few days have been full of fun times so, I thought I'd catch you up! 


Thursday night my slow pitch softball team won our league championship! Go Bears! 

Friday my boyfriend got his wisdom teeth out (plenty of pictures, none that he would let me put on here).

Saturday was a day full of showers for my Mom and me! I didn't snap any pictures at the wedding shower, but boy, oh boy, did we snap them at the baby shower. 

This was one of the most adorable baby showers I've ever been to! It was a baseball theme and ALL of the food was concession stand style! It was precious and I'm sure I gained 20 pounds in those two hours.

 Pretty Momma and sweet baby Paxton! 

There were sweet babies EVERYWHERE and Momma and I were in love! 


Also, for all my teacher viewers, my mom got to go to a training Friday with DR. JEAN! Holy Cow! She got me a signed autograph which got me motivated to get all my teacher stuff organized and start some DIY projects! (For the classroom I don't have yet! haha) 

Be checking for those this coming week!

No comments :

Post a Comment