10.15.2012

Checking Off the Bucket List

This weekend Morgan and I got to check off some things on our Fall Bucket List when we picked up our other "Morgan" and headed to Spencer, WV to my grandparents' farm! 

This weekend was the infamous Black Walnut Festival, so we hit up the parade and festivities before heading out to the farm.

Checked off fall festival! 

As soon as we got to the farm I had to take my girls to my favorite place on the planet... "across the hill" 


Checked off "take a nature walk"! 

After all that walking it was time to get schooled on how to bake pies! Grandma taught us all how to make her AMAZING homemade applesauce pies! 

(Look how cute Papaw is photobombing!)  
The finished product! Checked off "bake pies"!

 While, yes, we got to check off a ton of things on our Fall Bucket List, what meant the most was visiting and sharing these special angels with my friends!

I hope you all are checking fun things off your bucket lists this fall, winter will be here before you know it!



2 comments :

  1. Your Papaw is totally precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean... I feel like I'm biased, but he really is! :)

    ReplyDelete