10.05.2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday All!!! 

The past couple weeks have been crazy and I feel like I've gone nonstop! 

These are always my favorite posts so I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F! 

1. Baby Shower!

It was such a good time just fellowshipping with so many amazing women. 

2. Mommy/Daughter Dates


Saturday night we put together a mommy/daughter date and went to see Won't Back Down. Amazing. 
We, of course, cried our eyes out. Teachers. 

3. Puppy is in!
Pup came in this weekend for a quick visit. It is crazy how much I take for granted having him here. I'm not sure if it is harder for me when he's gone or when he comes in and leaves because it just makes me realize how much I miss him. 

4. Volunteering
I started volunteering last week at the school my mom teaches at. The closer it comes to me receiving my degree, the more I want to be in a school somewhere. Plus I'll always have a soft spot for my Genoa babies! 

5. Reading Block!
Probably the biggest thing that happened to me this week was starting my reading block! I am SO loving my third grade babies and know that I'm going to have such a great experience with the FABULOUS teacher I've been placed with. 

God is good... all the time. 

I hope your weekend rocks... mine will be filled with football, friends, and family! 

2 comments :

  1. I remember being so close to finishing school and not being able to wait to get into a classroom full-time. It is such an exciting time in your life.

    I'm your newest follower! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mommy/daughter dates :)

    have a great weekend!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete