9.10.2012

Fall Crafting!

This weekend was a blast! 

One of my oldest friends got married Saturday and my entire family had such a blast hanging out and dancing like fools with all the people we've come to adopt as family over the past 20 years. 

(Dad took my camera this morning for work, so I'll have to upload pictures in a separate post!)

Yesterday, however, my best friend called me up and decided she wanted to get crafty! 

Although not on our fall "to-do" list (which has been revamped and extended) we made fall wreaths.

After a few stops at some craft stores and quick bite to eat we were crafting up a storm on her back porch. The weather was picture perfect and we just had a blast drinking our fancy coffees (to-do list!) and chit chatting! 

Here's the aftermath! 



Isn't she cute!?

I'm not showing her wreath because I'm SURE she'll want to share it with you on her blog it's adorable! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment