9.05.2012

Happy Birthday to...us! :)

 Today is my 22nd birthday! 

However, I'm not celebrating alone because I get to share this special day with my TWIN and BEST FRIEND! 

I spent the morning sleeping in/lounging and had a lunch date with the other birthday girl! 

Then this evening the family celebrated! We all went to Hibachi and carbed it up! 

Mom and Dad were also celebrating their 30th anniversary! 

 Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes! 

Blessed with another year of life. 

2 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday!! I didn't realize you have a twin and that she's a brunette. That's how my twin and I are - I've been coloring my hair blonde for years while she's kept her's the natural color. Have a great day celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, but it's the blonde boy, Dustin. The brunette is my BEST FRIEND! It's so fun because we all have the same birthday and get to celebrate together! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete