9.07.2012

High Five for Friday!

This week has been a tough one for a lot of people I love, so I consider myself blessed to be able to have 5 things to be happy about this week.

 1. FALL BUCKET LIST! 

I found this on Pinterest and fell IN LOVE. My best friend and I will make sure we get this checked list completed before winter gets here! 

2. Happy 22nd Birthday! 

My twin brother and I celebrated 22 years of life this week! 

3. Grandma's Care Packages

I love getting care packages from my grandma. This one came with handmade pencils with mine and my girlfriends' teacher names on them along with cross bookmarks and a prayer cloth! All hand crocheted by her! Priceless.

4. Wedding Bells are Ringing!

L to R: Dana (married man), his sister Alyssa, Me, and Dustin OBX 2004

Can't believe one of my oldest friends is getting married tomorrow! 

Here's to you, Dane!!! :)

5. 10,000 views! 


I couldn't believe my eyes when I reached 10,000 views this week! Thank you, to every single person who viewed it! 

Remeber to link up with Lauren for High Five For Friday! 



4 comments :

  1. i love that maxi dress you're rocking in the second photo! beautiful!

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! And I stumbled upon that Fall Bucket list on pinterest as well, such a fun list to complete!

    Visiting from High Five Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is awesome! Also, LOVE your list for fall. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete