6.26.2014

Two Months 'til Moore!

It's hard to believe that we are almost two months away from the big day!

I feel like I should be saying I've been a wreck and stressed and overwhelmed with all I've had to do for the wedding, but I really haven't at all. My mother has been working her tail-end off and I can't say enough about a long engagement! Although I would have loved a May wedding, these few extra months allowed me to enjoy the end of the school year... remember to ask me if I still feel the same come August when I'm back in school and finishing last minute details!

There have been a ton of decisions made since the last time I blogged about the wedding, so I thought I'd share my "vision"! 

HAIR

I feel like every girl has this picture on her wedding Pinterest board, but how can you not? It's timeless and classic.

INVITES

Invites turned out exactly how I had pictured and we are getting RSVPs back! 
Try to have them back by July 15, please!
(Shameless plug)

GARTER

I found this precious company on Etsy called One Fancy Day who make these BEAUTIFUL garters! Since my theme is lace and pearls it only seemed right.
 

DECOR

Mom and I had several conversations over these bad boys after our venue coordinator slid one over our banquet chair a few weeks ago. WOW! We were in love, so after shopping around for the cheapest price, we (she) splurged!

These will probably be my favorite things from the wedding! My incredibly talented cousin made all of these beautiful wooden signs with our favorite scripture about love for pew decorations! Check her work out here!

My momma revamped our old radio flier wagon to make a perfect ring bearer wagon! And of course Dixie had to try it out. :)

FLOWERS

Our florist appointment ended up being one of my favorite to-dos! We have a fantastic florist who was super laid back and fun to be around! These were the two pictures I gave him for the girls and my bouquets!




 It really is all coming together! I can't believe I get to marry the man of my dreams in two short months. I'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts! 

Don't forget to check out our wedding website!

God Bless!


4 comments :

  1. I can't wait! I sent your Rsvp back so check your mail soon! :) XOXO NASHVILLE in a month!!!!!!! EEKK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! Cannot wait to have you here for all of it! I love you, Ash Brown!

      Delete
  2. So glad you are so organized...and mom is not so stressed!!!!! But seriously, because you know what you want and can express it so easily, it seems to be working out well. We will see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be perfect, momma!! You've worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete