4.20.2013

Wedding Planning.


497 days until I'm Mrs. Pup Moore. How funny is that? 

We decided on a date: August 30, 2014.

I joke with my friends and tell them they could get engaged, married, and have a baby before I get married, but it was the best decision for us and that's what it's all about. 

I was not planning on planning wedding things so soon, but everything seemed to just keep falling in my lap! 

So far we have reserved our reception venue at the Marshall University Foundation Hall, all my bridesmaids have purchased my DREAM dresses for them, I've found a caterer, booked my photographer, AND I'm 99% sure I have found "the dress". 


After signing my contract for the venue! I've had my heart set on it ever since they built it. 
P.S. Kristen is FABULOUS!

Have you seen this picture on Pinterest? These bridesmaids dresses are what I've based the entire theme of my wedding off of! It was SO hard to find them, but thanks to my girlfriend/bridesmaid Morgan H. and Ms. Patty at Lara's we were able to get them if we ordered immediately!!

I think it's hysterical, but I'm a planner, so I'd rather have everything set early than wait until the last minute. 

Things are going smooth as can be and it will be here before we know it! :) 

Below are links to my vendors: 

No comments :

Post a Comment