4.02.2013

I'm ENGAGED!


Hello there!! I'm engaged!!!! ^^^^


This handsome fella is my hubby to be and I couldn't be more excited to be Mrs. "Pup" Moore! I've known I wanted to marry this man after a couple months of dating and after two years and one month, he decided the same! 

The proposal was perfect and EXACTLY how I would want it! I always thought to myself that I would want both of our families there to see it, because they mean so much to both of us. We all had Easter dinner together and all of my immediate family was there as well as his! He brought out my Easter basket after dinner and in the bottom was my ring in the box! 




I don't even remember this part because I was crying so hard, but I do remember looking at his sweet face and crying again! 
(Oh yeah, I also remember hearing "BRANDON GET IN HERE!!!!!" from my future sister-in-law! Haha!!)

        

Another added bonus of the proposal was that my best friend/maid of honor (his cousin) was there for the whole thing, snapping pictures! 

Pup did such an AMAZING job. I am so blessed to be marrying in to such a wonderful family and that he cares so much about my family to include them in this special moment! 

-----

On a side note: As you can see, my blog has been redesigned and renamed!  Could Not Ask for Moore is the new title of my blog. I found this name fitting because I have been SO blessed throughout the 22 years of life and this year will have more HUGE blessings ahead. I am engaged, will be graduating from college, getting my first teaching job (hopefully) --- my cup runneth over, and I could not ask for more. 

On a second side note: If anyone is in need of a background I found this WONDERFUL designer on etsy, who not only personalized my background for me, but put it on my blog and everything. I did NOTHING. She had it designed and completed the same night! Visit her here!

God bless & have a wonderful week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment