1.01.2013

New Year's 2013!

Happy New Year, everyone! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year's Eve! I spent mine lounging around with my boyfriend watching movies! 

Of course with the new year comes new resolutions, typically. So, I've put together mine and ways I'm going to work to achieve those! 

I couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary this year other than what you always seem to hear. 

1. Continue to grow in Christ.
2. Be a healthier ME.
3. Strengthen all my relationships -- family, friends, and boyfriend. 

Here's some ways I plan to accomplish these... hopefully they help! 

1. Continue to grow in Christ...
Thankfully, I've grown up in a Christian household, so I've always been in church and always had a Christian environment surrounding me. I was baptised when I was 8 years old and it is still the best day of my life. I still struggle everyday with the Devil and my relationship with Christ and as a Christian, so this year I hope to grow even closer to Christ, making sure I go to Him with my praises and not just with my problems. I've already been given one tool that I think will encourage me to accomplish this daily! 

My friend's mom, Sid, gave me a planner for Christmas made by Guidepost. Anyone who knows me knows that I live and die by my planner. I always have it with me and always write my schedule in it. This planner not only has your usual planner stuff in it, but it also has a testimony, a spot for prayer requests, answered prayers, and God's Touch moments for each week, and a bible verse for every day. I'm switching from my old planner to this one because I think it works perfectly with my 1st new years resolution! 

2. Be a healthier ME.

This was my resolution last year and I knocked it out of the park! With the help of my best friend, we teamed up and got in shape, ran our first 5ks, and lost quite a bit of weight! 

The Holidays and a crazy school schedule got the best of me, so I'm ready to get back at it! 

Last year it took a combination of MyFitnessPal, clean eating, and fun workout plans to help me! 

Here's what I found today that may help some of you! This Youtube channel has a HUGE list of zumba workout compiled in to over 2 hours! It was so fun! My mom and I did them this morning!!


3. Strengthen my Relationships.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do this, but I'm going to start with at least sending a text to all my friends and family members at least once a week to ask how their week has been. If you have any fun ideas... let me hear them! 



What are your New Year's Resolutions?! 


1 comment :

  1. Those Zumba workouts look fun! Can't wait to try them! Happy New Year, good luck with your resolutions ;)

    ReplyDelete