11.04.2012

Weekend with the In-Laws!

I consider myself supremely blessed to have the parents I do. 
They have loved, supported, and always directed me in the way that I should go.

Almost two years ago I was lucky enough to have another set of parents come in to my life to do those same things! 

Since I first started dating my boyfriend his parents have opened their hearts to me and have always made me feel like family. I couldn't be more blessed.

This weekend the three of us packed up and went to Morgantown to see Puppy and watched the football game (YUCK). 

Although, we didn't get any pictures, I had to do a little bragging because any time we're together I'm  reminded of how blessed I am to have two sets of amazing influences in my life.

Now for the pictures!


I ran in to my sweet cousins! 


My goodness he is so handsome! :) 

Andddd for your laugh of the day... Mr. Buckeye's intelligent look! Haha. Bless his heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

Remember to VOTE!!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment